Notes specific to Awara Onsen area
- There are no taxis in the late night in this area. Please do not expect to find taxies after around 9 pm.
- It is recommended strongly that if you arrive after the last bus, you take the Echizen Railway from JR Fukui Station.
- There are not so many restaurant around Awara Onsen area. Closing time is earlier than the other town. Therefore, if you arrive at Awara in the late night, it is recommended to have dinner somewhere before arriving.
Conference bus from/to Komatsu Airport- Conference buses provided for conference participants are free.
- It takes approximately 45 minutes (it will be changed depending on traffic conditions.)
- Conference bus stand is near the international arrival.
- You can also use public transportation from Komatsu airport to Seifuso (please see below).
Departure time at Komatsu Airport (to Seifuso)
Oct. 8: 12:00, 14:50, 18:30
Oct. 9: 12:00, 14:50, 18:30
Oct. 10: 12:00, 14:50, 18:30
Oct. 11: 12:00, 14:50, 18:30
Departure time at Seifuso (to Komatsu Airport)
Oct. 9: 9:30, 13:20, 17:00
Oct. 10: 9:30, 13:20, 17:00
Oct. 11: 9:30, 13:20, 17:00
Oct. 12: 9:30, 13:00
Public transportation from/to Komatsu AirportRoute: (1)-->(2)-->(3)-->(4)
(1) Komatsu Airport ---> JR Komatsu station: City bus (Hokutetsu kaga bus)
- The bus bound for Komatsu Station departs approximately 15 minutes after the plane arrives.
- Bus stand is No. 3 near domestic arrival. - Time table of (1) (Written in Japanese)
(2) JR Komatsu station ---> JR Awara onsen station: Train(JR)
(3) JR Awara onsen station ---> Awara yunomachi station: City bus (Keifuku bus)
(4) Awara yunomachi station ---> Seifuso (venue): Walk 5 min
- Please check time schedule using google map or the other site.
Transportation from/to JR Awara Onsen stationTime table of Keifuku Bus and Conference Bus are shown below.
Keifuku Bus to Awara-Yunomachi station
- Bus stop number at JR Awara Onsen station is 2.
- Bus stop number at JR Awara Onsen station is the next of 3.
Transportation from/to JR Fukui stationEchizen Railway is convenient.
- It takes about 40 min from Fukui station. The station is the next of JR Fukui station.
- Departure time at Fukui station is every 09 and 39 in the daytime (from 8:39 to 21:39). The last two trains are 22:19 and 23:12
- Departure time at Awara yunomachi station bound for Fukui station is every 19 and 49 in the daytime (from 9:39 to 21:19). The last train is 22:18
- Time table of (1) (Written in Japanese)